The Hamriyah Free Zone Authority manages the Free Zone area of approximately twelve million square meters of prime industrial and commercial land including sea plots.
The strategic plan for the development of the Zone’s prime property envisions the building of a range of industrial and commercial plots ranging in sizes from 5000 m2 and up. These plots can be developed upto 60% by investors to suit their requirements.
Plots ranging in sizes from 2,500 m2 upwards in a multiple of 5000 m2. The minimum lease period is 5 years and renewable. These plots can be developed by investors to suit their requirements.
- Investors are afforded the opportunity to lease land for development to suit their specific requirements.
- The minimum Lease Term will be 5 years.
- Leases can be for up to 25 years and renewable for a further 25 years.
- Land lease rates are fixed for the first 5 years with a rent review at the end of this period.
- The full rental fee is payable annually.
All applications for utilities are submitted by the Hamriyah Free Zone Authority to the respective suppliers listed below namely:
- Electricity: The connection and supply is provided by Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (SEWA) and is charged directly to the investor at Dhs 0.40 per KWA ($0.10 per KWA).
- Water: The connection and supply is also provided by Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (SEWA) and is charged directly to the investor at Dhs 30/- per 1,000 gallons ($8.17 per 1000 gallons).
- Telecommunications: The connection and supply is provided by Etisalat.
All utilities will be charged directly to the investor based on consumption.
Rates for land will vary in accordance with the size (2,500 up to their requirements) and location of the plot within the Free Zone.