Hamriyah She-Q Club - An Overview
Hamriyah She-Q Club
is a HFZA- HFZ Investors friendly, non formal, non-governmental forum/club comprising of nominated QHSE representatives from the Hamriyah Free Zone's investors to Educate, Share & Update latest technologies, Best Practices & Best Fit.
- The Mission of Hamriyah She-Q Club is to promote Quality, Occupational Health and Safety, and Environment by creating awareness among the investors within HFZ.
- Providing a forum for the exchange of professional knowledge on Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (She-Q) amongst the investor companies to prevent financial losses due to accidents, ill health, environment pollution and wastages/ rejects.
- Setting benchmarks in professional standards for the members to pursue, thus facilitating to promote a safe and healthy business environment towards a sustainable business environment within HFZ.
- Being a leading professional organization within HFZ, offering a Quality & EHS forum to the investor organizations to share/ exchange quality, safety and health matters amongst themselves.
- Extending technical and managerial knowledge to She-Q practitioners and others, in order to minimize suffering and/ or losses by identifying/ reducing incidences that result in injury, damages and/or rejects/ wastages.
For more information's regarding Hamriyah She-Q Club
, feel free to contact, Ananth Swaminathan
, President, Hamriyah She-Q Club
. Tel: +971 6 526 3222; Fax: +971 6 526 3455, Mobile: +97150-825 1803; email:
; Sivakumar: email@example.com