10 Major Trade & Investment advantages
- Strategic location to access global markets
- Access to the UAE and GCC markets
- Attractive investment incentives
- Abundant and inexpensive energy
- Developed infrastructure
- Land for lease for investor development
- Purpose built office accomodation, warehousing and factory units
- Three seaports and international airport
- Favourable low cost living conditions
- Low labour costs
- 100% Foreign company ownership is allowed
- 100% Import and Export tax exemption
- 100% Exemption from all commercial levies
- 100% Repatriation of capital and profits allowed
- 25 year leases available, renewable for a further 25 years
No corporate profits tax No personal income tax
Modern Legal Framework and Security of Investment
The UAE is member of the World Trade Organisation and the Berne Convention on intellectual property rights protection, demonstrating the national commitment to the integrity of foreign investments.
The same respect that is embodied in the UAE's participation in these accords at the international level, is also translated down to the 'micro' level of each investment.
Through the Emiri Decree establishing the Hamriyah Free Zone, investors are guaranteed security of investment and full repatriation of profits and capital.